Thursday, September 1, 2016

We can kick it 'til the sunlight








TOP - FOREVER 21
SKIRT - ZARA
BOOTS - ZARA
NECKLACES - HANDMADE

HI, IM BACK.

It's only been a year...but uh sorry I just disappeared *hidesfacebehindhands*
What a year it's been, though I feel like I can sum it up pretty briefly if you feel like hearing what I've been up to. So here goes haha.

If any of you guys remember, before I left, I had just started my last year of college and that last school year was pretty much why I went MIA. Let's just say, my senior thesis consumed a lot of my time and to be honest, was not very fun. But no use dwelling on the past and that is all I will say about my senior year haha. So my senior thesis happened, designed a 8 look collection, and passed that final class. Wooo! I graduated from college and slept for a week as celebration of that achievement. 

Shortly after summer begin, I got invited by the company I am freelancing for to work with them in their office in Barcelona for a month and a half. That was cool semi post grad trip; and although it was more work than play, it was still nice that I got to experience Barcelona during my off hours. So that was a little over a month ago and ever since I have been on the job hunt for a full time position in NYC. And funny enough, the day I decide to finally blog again, I received a job offer! So hopefully I won't disappear again from here...but I'm making no promises haha.

So yea, that's pretty much it. It's good to be back and I'm looking forward to jumping back into the blog world again! :)





19 comments:

  1. in love with this look girl! have a great weekend!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, love your look ! :-) xx

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2016/09/modern-hippie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great experience! welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely :)) Great look:)) Love the top!!

    http://fashion--picture.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like amazing year - congrats on finding job and graduated from collage, it's big achievement, dear! :) Glad that you're back :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look on you dear.
    :)



    ❤ keyti

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top it's really cute !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's so exciting - congrats on graduating, the trip, and the job!
    Also, welcome back! I've missed your posts and I'm so excited to see more posts from you!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!!
    And congrats for your grad and new job :)
    Hope you have a great time on this new part of your life.
    xx

    Eli


    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, you! it's always cool to see a missing blogger appearing in my Bloglovin' feed again :) haven't been the most active blogger myself either so I understand you quite well. oh and it would be really interesting to see some bits of your adventures in Barcelona.
    ps. looking great! I love the hair!

    Maiken - Part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking Great Doll !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it your coordinate darling
    Great style
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's good to hear that you're back! Hope you will manage to post more posts now! :)Love the photos <3

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an eventful year you've had. Congrats on passing and getting to see a bit of Barcelona. Even if it's more work than play, it's still another country which would have been exciting. Also congrats on the new job! Hopefully we'll see you back when you can.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your comments brighten up my day :)